Home

RealDash BMW

RealDash Forum. Connecting to a bmw 135i E88 (N55) Flybywyre337 Posts: 1 Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:36 pm. I'm not sure if your BMW requires special header the read the data properly. If you find that is the case, I can help you to make a customized XML for your car. Top Bavarian Power house is BMW M-series inspired one page dashboard that has different modes for different driving situations. Tap the right side main gauge to choose different modes. This dashboard has ECO, Comfort and Sport modes. You can also activate navigation mode by tapping the 'road' inte the middle of the dashboard. Features. RPM and. Bring RealDash to life. RealDash can connect to vehicle ECU with USB cable or with Bluetooth or WiFi adapter. We support dozens of different devices, including custom and DIY hardware via our RealDash CAN protocol. More detailed list of supported devices available from our support page. Support BMW E46 330ci 200

Connecting to a bmw 135i E88 (N55) - RealDash Foru

RealDash is a customizable digital dashboard and performance meter for vehicles with Megasquirt ECU. * 100% Pixel Perfect customization of dashboards. * High performance native code game engine produces smooth visual experience. * Performance meter 0-60, 0-100, 0-200, 60 feet, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, and mile. * Measure horsepower and torque BMW / ANALOG to DIGITAL lcd DASHBOARD cluster CONVERSION, high resolution dasboard cluster screen, all stay in factory condition, need coding, practic in use.. RealDash. The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator. RealDash is free to try. All ads will be removed when you purchase a full version. ★ Pixel Perfect™ customization of dashboards Ауди RealDash. Where can we buy all of the BMW theme for realdash?. I can only gain access to the ones preloaded within whatever default set you start with upon a given skin/theme? App seems in order to really crash if I use the actual + to . RealDash is free to . Or just having fun through your favorite racing simulator

Connecting to Spitronics ECU using real dash app via bluetooth.Bluetooth device link:https://performanceparts.co.za/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_.. RealDash MOD APK 1.9.3 (Unlocked) The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator. RealDash is free to try RealDash alternatives. OBD Auto Doctor. OBD Auto Doctor is the advanced OBD2 car diagnostics tool in your pocket Ever wonder why the check engine light or MIL keeps going on? bootmod3 is the First custom tuning platform for the BMW F series vehicles Re: Digital dash. #40309. Ok, I stand corrected. It was running good, and I had not looked at it for a while. But recently there must have been a update to realdash, it is has changed how it loads the .ini file. And it will no longer pharse the speeduino.ini file, or allow you to pick one. So my dash has stopped working too

RealDash Galler

1. MX+ Compatible OBD Apps. OBDLink MX+ is supported by dozens of popular third-party automotive apps—more than any other OBD adapter. You can use the apps to perform enhanced diagnostics, create colorful digital dashboards, customize your car's behavior—the possibilities are limited only by the app developers' imagination
  2. BMW M54 (MS42/43) MaxxECU RACE plugin solution for BMW M54 engines with MS42 or MS43 DME. Fast and simple installation. Replace stock ECU and lambda sensor, do some simple wiring and off you go. Replace stock air-flow-meter. Remove and replace the stock air-flow-meter with MaxxECU's built-in MAP-sensor. BMW M54
  3. RealDash v1.9.3-B is an Android Auto & Vehicles app developed by Napko. Explore 271 alternatives to RealDash.The best virtual dashboards for OBD2, aftermarket ECU vehicles and racing games
  4. The best vehicle companion app for road trips, streets and race tracks. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator. RealDash is free to try. All ads will be removed when you buy a full version. RealDash can be used without connection to the ECU. So, a GPS and internal sensors of the device are available to: Features

It was running good, and I had not looked at it for a while. But recently there must have been a update to realdash, it is has changed how it loads the .ini file. And it will no longer pharse the speeduino.ini file, or allow you to pick one. BMW e30 m50b25tu & BMW e30 m40b18 turbo (in progress) User mini profile. GhjEng. Posts: 24; Joined. RealDash 1.6.9.apk Realtime Charts for Torque Pro 1.40 Final.apk Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) 1.8.194 .apk BimmerGeeks Tools BimmerGeeks Standard Tools.7z BMW DIS V44,V57,SSS V32 & TIS Installation Instructions OBD.INI File Serial Port Configuration Software USB Lead Drivers BMW DIS V44.ra VAG DPF shows you the most important data related to the DPF particulate filter and its regeneration phases using an ELM327 Bluetooth/WIFI adapter. With this app you can know if the filter is actually in regeneration process, if a regeneration is waiting to complete, how many km have you traveled since last regeneration, etc

MaxxECU RACE plugin solution for BMW M54 engines with MS42 or MS43 DME. Fast and simple installation - Replace stock ECU and lambda sensor, do some simple wiring and off you go Replace stock air-flow-meter - Remove and replace the stock air-flow-meter with MaxxECU's built-in MAP-sensor BMW M54 - 6-cylinder engine from BMW with a lot of potentia apps lab studio. Best Launcher for use in the car. AGAMA Car Launcher. altergames.ru. Home screen for car multimedia systems for Android OS (30 day TRIAL) RealDash. Napko. The best virtual dashboards for OBD2, aftermarket ECU vehicles and racing games. Car Widget Pro

RealDas

1. The Z-N965 does fit in vehicles featuring a dashboard with 1-DIN device mounting provision or a vehicle specific 1-DIN mounting kit. Note: Due to the large 9 display, care must be taken to avoid potential blocking of safety-related control items of the dashboard, like hazard warning light switch, airbag module area and switches, that may become obscured by Z-N965 front panel
  2. 1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next???? I just uploaded RealDash Beta 1 build 3 to Google Play. It should be available for download within few hours
  3. Lap timer in RealDash needs to know the track finish line gps coordinates (a line that crosses the track at finish line), and optionally the heading in degrees when crossing the line. Without this info lap timer is unable to compute lap time. Unfortunately there is no editor in app to add new racetracks
  4. Project Cars. RealDash can be used without connection to ECU. Then a GPS and device internal sensors are available for: * Vehicle speed. * Your current location on map. * Current speed limit. * Lap timer. * Acceleration info. * Performance measurements (with limited accuracy)
  5. i profile. GhjEng. Posts: 24; Joined.
  6. But you cant import two ini's at once to RealDash. I tried to add those into the standard maincontroller.ini but they weren't displayed in RealDash. In the custom.ini there are three blocks: 1)OutputChannels ; 2)GaugeConfigurations and 3) Datalog. I guess 3) DataLogs doesnt matter, as there is no datalogging ability at the momen
  7. 1 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Descriptions : The best companion app for road trips, road and race tracks. Or just have fun with your favorite racing simulator. Features : + Pixel Perfect ™ customization of dashboards. Limited only by imagination. + Super high quality graphics and animated ads. + Gallery of free and premium dashboards and gizmos to download

RealDash v1.9.4 Unlocked The best virtual dashboards for OBD2, aftermarket ECU vehicles and racing games. Supported ECUs: Autronic SM4, SM2 and SMC CAN-Analyzer USB (7.x) DTAFast S-Series EasyEcu 3+ Ecumaster EMU Hondata K-Pro, FlashPro, and S300 Hybrid EMS KMS MP25 and MD35 Link ECU (except G4X) MaxxECU Megasquirt 1,2,3 / Microsquir The Realdash gui is much more desirable so will take another look after watching your video. As a minimum I need 4 dig inputs and one analogue so hopefully there are enough unused variables in realdash. I guess they are defined in the firmware .ini file Re: Introducing RealDash by janimm » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:26 pm hiltonlo05 wrote: I take it due to Apple being difficult with using Bluetooth that wifi will remain the only option

BMW E46 + Android Agama Car Launcher + RealDash + OBD2

RealDash v1.6.9 APK Unlocked. Descriptions : The best companion app for road trips, road and race tracks. Or just have fun with your favorite racing simulator. + Super high quality graphics and animated ads. + Gallery with free and premium dashboards and gizmos to download. + Read and clear vehicle fault codes. + Map and speed limit display RealDash. The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator. Application allows to read / erase fault codes and view live data in N47 / M47 / N57 / M57 diesel engines in BMW e90 and other models. CaRPM RealDash is a premier dashboard creator for car, track or racing simulators. You can also use RealDash to Jun 16, 2019 - Carista is delighted to announce that you can use RealDash with the Carista OBD2 adapter The Link MXS is a 5 dash display and the Link MXG is a 7 dash display. Both the MXS and the MXG come in two options: a Street version and a Race Version. The difference is in the icons on the side of each dash. As displayed below, the Street dash has street Icons and the Race dash has colored LED lights which can be set-up as whatever warning. Dynavin N7-E46 Pro Navigation Device Car Radio Suitable For BMW E46 1998-2006. $768.78 + $48.14 shipping + $48.14 shipping + $48.14 shipping. 5 watchers 5 watchers 5 watchers. Report item - opens in a new window or tab. ZENEC OBD II dongle for devices with RealDash app Z-EACC-OBD2.

RealDash Download

RealDash Manuals Customizing OBD2 Communication

1. Gps speedometer app gives you a bunch of unique features including the speed limit. Be the OBD2 Car Doctor and do the car diagnostic without any hassle. After being OBD2 Car Doctor, you can not only check car diagnostic but can also view the speed limit. The most light weighted and accurate Car scanner HUD Speedometer till date on the store
  2. BMW 2.0, 2.3, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2L (M54) MaxxECU RACE plugin solution for BMW M54 engines with MS42 or MS43 DME Fast and simple installation Replace stock ECU
  3. Miło nam poinformować, że aplikacja RealDash od wersji 1.7.3 wspiera nasze sterowniki EasyEcu. Do bezprzewodowego połączenia wykorzystywany jest interfejs Bluetooth OTTODROID dostępny w naszym sklepie

Create a Digital Dash in any car! How to make a digital

The MaxxECU Race for BMW M54 engines is a great option for when you need to gain full control over your engine be it in the original vehicle or after an engine swap or performance upgrades. Comes with advanced functionality and CAN ability for connecting to external motorsport accessories. Full M54 engine control using the standard engine harness Raceroom dtm92 . VIEW « 1

RealDash-extras/README

RealDash-extras/realdash_can_example

The UA4C ECU is powered by the Speeduino firmware for Arduino, and the board itself is an SMD variant of the Speeduino v0.3 and v0.4 boards, originally developed by Josh Stewart.. NOTICE: This is an unofficial Speeduino board.Josh Stewart was very kind in adding a definition for this board to the Speeduino code. However, purchases of this board do not directly contribute to his upkeep and. Help with your ECU. If you are after more information or help with your Link ECU, we recommend you follow these steps. As a proud Link ECU Owner, your first port of call is the Owner's Manual. This comes in the box along with the ECU when purchased, but can also be downloaded in the links above. Link's tuning software, PC Link, has a Help file which can be found by pressing F1 Simple dash for new Man TGX 2020, orig. size... VIEW . MB O30 Update, The RealDash app does let you enter 6 gears but it calculates gear positions by the gear ratios you enter and RPM (speed?). That does little good to let you know what gear your in when coasting or in between situations. So unless someone comes up with a way to get actual gear positions on the AuCar I'll keep working on it

RealDash tutorial: How to make an indicator gauge - YouTub

A further app can be used in conjunction with an OBD II dongle obtainable separately: RealDash is a virtual dashboard app tailored for the Z-N328 with a performance meter display. In near real time it is possible to display vehicle and engine data, such as road speed, turbo boost level, oil temperature, fuel tank level, engine speed etc The description of Car Launcher FREE App. We represent you Launcher which was specially created for use in the car. You can use this program as on phone, a pad and on the radio tape recorder on a basis the android. for the different periods (for this function to work, you must grant permission to receive GPS data in the background)

I'd recommend pairing that with Fanatec's $300 BMW GT2 wheel, which, at 12.6 inches, is full-size and Alcantara-wrapped, like the real thing, and offers a healthy selection of buttons and controls Explore 119 alternatives to MHD N55 E-Series.MHD is a complete tuning solution for your N55 engine powered E-series BMW. GET IT 119 Alternatives to MHD N55 E-Series RealDash 8.0 251. RealDash v1.9.3-B is an Android Auto & Vehicles app developed by Napko. Explore 288 alternatives to RealDash.The best virtual dashboards for OBD2, aftermarket. Zenec Z-EACC-OBD2 ZENEC OBD II Dongle für Geräte mit RealDash-App Beschreibung. Der Z-EACC-OBD2 ist ein OBD II Bluetooth Dongle, der mit allen fahrzeugspezifischen RADICAL (T8) Modellen, dem Z-N328 und auch der E>GO CORE Serie kompatibel ist

RealDash by Napko - more detailed information than App

1. Retro Stance. Owes me 10k+ and I bought the truck cheap! stock ones are easily 3k now if you can even find one! This is the only bagged one in the UK on the road! I've easily. Got over 300/350 hours into this and endless upon endless research and sourcing parts. Was an old farm truck when I bought it 100% stock and used
  2. OBD II-Dongle zur Verwendung mit ZENEC-Geräten und RealDash-App. Unsere freundlichen Mitarbeiter werden Ihnen gerne behilflich sein! Vorteile bei ACR. Ihr Vorteile bei ACR Schweinfurt im Überblick Batterien dürfen nicht in den Hausmüll gegeben werden
  3. It's great, and very easy to setup/use/wire up: Finally got around to cut/buffing the hood: And got most of the engine bay and front end put together: 1988 Mazda RX7 - Forged LS/T56, 76mm turbo, ProEFI, Ford 8.8 - Sold. 1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, Haltech, big brakes, updated suspension
  4. Audi 1.8T (ME 7.5) - MaxxECU RACE Plugin ECU solution with full CAN bus implementation Easy installation - Within a few hours this Plugin ECU replacement is up and running. Full CAN bus implementation - Dash and instrument cluster is supported via the advanced CAN interface. Audi 1.8T - Unleash the underestimated 4-cylinder Audi engine with the MaxxECU Plugin ECU solutio
  5. 17-jun-2021 - Explora el tablero Salpicaderos de Juan Carlos, que 169 personas siguen en Pinterest. Ver más ideas sobre salpicadero, autos, interior de autos
  6. The contents of this forum are for experimental & educational purposes only. As such, it is not acceptable whatsoever to publish any software that is bound by any legal restriction
BMW X5 (E53)

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA) • Introducing RealDash

BMW M8 GTE iRacing . Luciano complete template of BMW M8 GTE . VIEW . Mercedes AMG GT3 _... Borrer0 Mercedes AMG GT3 _ by Borrer0 . VIEW . ACC Mercedes AMG... Cai Neil from original first release of ACC Layout . VIEW. Analog BMW e30 . Heiko Raceroom dtm92 . VIEW . Bmw m235i racing... Javimoh AC PC2 RR . VIEW . 1984 Ferrari GTO . Matt Based on the classic 1984 Ferrari GTO. Speedo... VIEW . Kenworth (spanish) Diego. I am using OBD2 on my wife's Corsa it is OBD bluetooth connection device that's nothing new. I believe it was around 3€ on Gearbest. I downloaded free App Realdash and it has a gear indicator as well. It's not perfectly accurate up on gear change, takes a split sec now and then to catch up. But it does work.. RealDash v1.9.4 [Unlocked] Requirements: 4.2+ Overview: The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator. The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator. RealDash is free to try BMW M54 (MS42/43) MaxxECU RACE plugin solution for BMW M54 engines with MS42 or MS43 DME. Fast and simple installation. Replace stock ECU and lambda sensor, do some simple wiring and off you go. Replace stock air-flow-meter. Remove and replace the stock air-flow-meter with MaxxECU's built-in MAP-sensor. BMW M54. 6-cylinder engine from BMW with.

Originally Posted by Kelly66 Components used for Digital dashboard (this is just my terminology): * OBD bluetooth dongle * 10 Android tablet * Realdash app (free) * DVR recording app (free) * BMW 320d & 328i : Official Review - Page 137 - Team-BH Popular alternative Apps to RealDash for Android, Android tablet and more. Download top 35 Apps like RealDash, all Apps suggested by APKPure 2016 M4 Coupe non CP. Hi. it's a Carista branded obd Bluetooth dongle but works with pretty much all coding apps along with all the virtual dashboard apps like torque pro, realdash etc and you plug it im to car and pair with your phone, iPad, iOS or Android and way you go. drop me a dm if you want it only looking for £12.50 MiniTorque.com Since 2008 We're a forum community dedicated to the MINI Cooper, Cooper S and Clubman. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, MINI news, maintenance and more Nighttiger. Today I proudly release my Project Cars 2 step-by-step setup guide made for all drivers. It is a guide that is both in-depth and accessible for drivers of all experiences. The reason I created this guide was because I felt that although there was a load of information on the internet on setting cars up, the information was scattered.

RealDash.pdf Realdash CAN example.zip Tuesday at 05:31 PM; 1 point. ExtremeX ECU Stays Powered at IG-Off - Backfeeding Help. TC951 This car is more wired than a new BMW and the Link ecu is the nervous center for it and handles everything I throw at it. All auxiliary systems that have to do with motor function are controlled by the ecu and I. The developers of RealDash have been working with us to make their app compatible with Link ECU's. BMW E36, 2 litre M52 running G4+ Storm. Config file attached. Owner ran into problems installing a new Link MXS dash and has asked me to help sort the problem. Dash powers up but there is no communication with the ECU The Bluetooth adapter can be used in conjunction with RealDash app on most android devices as a digital dash display. Automotive Racing Components. November 3 at 1:19 AM · Bmw e36 m3 turbo came in for an ECU upgrade. Nothing beats the sound of an old school 6 cyl at full tilt The Z-EACC-OBD2 item is an OBD II Bluetooth dongle for use with ZENEC infotainers which come with the RealDash function such as the Z-N328 and the Z-E1010 of the E>GO CORE series. Key Features. Key Features. OBD II Dongle for use with ZENEC devices and RealDash App. Bluetooth 3.0. ELM327 MCU and command protocol for display of vehicle sensor data

ELM bluetooth adapter suitable for RealDash app. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or ta I Videos. I Z-E1010 Videos I. In these operating videos, all of the various functions are treated, e.g. What commands do I have to run so I can get to my preferences or what can I do with this function and what can bring me this attitude for a better, more efficient driving experience. You can also find the operating videos on our Youtube. Link Engine Management are proud to support many drivers and teams, across various disciplines, around the globe. Meet The Legends. Our products are not designed or intended for use in the tampering or defeating of emissions control, or for contravening any other laws or regulations. Click here if this might apply to you, your vehicle or engine Download AGAMA Car Launcher apk 2.8.1 for Android. Home screen for car multimedia systems for Android OS (30 day TRIAL

TPMS relearns differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, the three types of relearn procedures are auto relearn, stationary and OBD Tester Diagnoza Auto Multimarca Universal ( Masini incepand cu 2005 ) CARISTA - BMW, Toyota, Nissan, grup VAG - Activeaza Functii. FUNCTIONEAZA cu 22 APLICATII GRATUITE. Limba : ENGLEZA RealDash v1.8.7 APK Unlocked . Auto & Vehicles. Car Radio for Android Stereo Head Units v1.0.57 Premium APK . BimmerCode for BMW and Mini v3.4.6-7311 Premium APK . Auto & Vehicles. BimmerCode for BMW and Mini v3.4.3-7258 Premium APK . Auto & Vehicles. Fuelio gas log, costs, car management, GPS routes v7.7.7 APK. Such as: Realdash, Shadow Dash MS and MSDroid. The module is pre-programmed and the pin will be included. It just plugs into the 4 pin Bluetooth Module socket which are on the majority of our CORE4 ECU range. A Plug and Play ECU for BMW M52TU & M54 engines. Select options Popular alternative تطبيقات to Car Scanner for Android, Android tablet and more. Download top 39 تطبيقات like Car Scanner, all تطبيقات suggested by APKPure

Can handle massive power with stock internals. There are many impressive builds out there. Unleash the power of the 2JZ with MaxxECU engine management. Selected MaxxECU advantages. Built-in MAP-sensor (up to 43 psi / 3bar of boost pressure) MDash /RealDash Android app connectivity. Superfast USB communication Realdash Screen Printing Custom 2d Car Dashboard Digital Rpm Meter View China Fe Md027 Long Lifespan Custom Truck Dashboard Manufacturer 6wb Bmw Oem Digital Instrument Cluster Bimmertech How To Make Digital Gauges With An Old Smartphone Youtub Bagged Mazda b2200 minitruck. Mazda b2200 running bmw diesel. I've easily. Bmw e46 320d engine, bigger fmic, swirl flap delete, egr delete, mapped, approx 200hp 6speed box. Its a cut up old truck for air, drives well for what it is MaxxECU BMW 3-series (E46) 2000 - 2006 2.0, 2.3, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2L (M54) BMW M54 (MS42/MS43) Plugin ECU £ 1,475.00 incl VAT £ 1,229.17 ex VA Mercedes me Adapter Android latest 3.12.51 APK Download and Install. Upgrade your Mercedes-Ben

BMW / ANALOG to DIGITAL lcd DASHBOARD cluster CONVERSION

RealDash - Apps on Google Pla

1. o for Gearheads. The social network just for car and go-kart builders, repairers, and tinkerers
  2. OBDLink MX+ is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, hacker-proof, lightning-fast Bluetooth OBD adapter that can turn your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or netbook into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. The ergonomically designed, small form factor device comes in frustration-free packaging, and takes.
  3. Realdash APP will only show Engine related values such as RPM etc. for Speedo etc. a seperate box can be bought from Realdash manufacturers. Can be ordered with 5 Bar Map Sensor. Special Notes. AEM Infinity-8S Stand Alone ECU for 2001-06 BMW E46 M3 M/T CAN Requires 30-3510. $3,108.78
  4. No changes in vehicle electronics or wiring have to be made. Just plug it in. EVO 2.0. Unleash the power of the famous Mitsubishi EVO engine with this MaxxECU Plugin ECU solution. Selected MaxxECU advantages. Built-in MAP-sensor (up to 43 psi / 3bar of boost pressure) MDash /RealDash Android app connectivity. Superfast USB communication
  5. RealDash V 1.9.3 ڈاؤن لوڈ ، اتارنا ، اب یہاں کھلا. وضاحت: سڑک کے سفر ، گلیوں اور دوڑ کے پٹریوں کے ل vehicle گاڑی کا بہترین ساتھی ایپ
  6. First, thanks for the list of extended PIDs, a lot of the PIDs are very usefull to implement in my OBDii software (like Torque Pro or Realdash), to finaly complete my project. First something about my project. I have a Fiat Punto 1.3mjet from 2012 to use for a project. The project is a full LCD instument panel, like Audi's Virtual Cockpit
  7. MaxxECU V1 Plugin ECU solution for Audi A4 - Audi A4 (AEB, AJL) 1996 - 1998 Fast and simple installation - Replace stock ECU and lambda sensor, do some simple wiring and off you go Replace stock air-flow-meter - Remove and replace the stock air-flow-meter with MaxxECU's built-in MAP-sensor Audi 4-cyl - Unleash the underestimated 4-cylinder Audi engine with the MaxxECU Plugin ECU.

Realdash Skins - Windows App Stor

免費線上下載安卓dashboard warnigne lights obd rto 1.0.2最新版本apk - apkfab.com。這是什麼光在儀表板?它是安全的繼續行駛 Product information. The MaxxECU for RB25 and RB26 engines is a great option for when you need to gain full control over your engine be it in the original vehicle or after an engine swap or performance upgrades. Comes with advanced functionality and CAN ability for connecting to external motorsport accessories MaxxECU Plugin ECU for Mitsubishi EVO IV - VIIIAvailable in a Race Standard and Race Extra. Easy installation - Just a few hours of work, and you're into tuning with full access to the vehicle.No changes in vehicle - No changes in vehicle electronics or wiring have to be made. Just plug it in.EVO 2.0 - Unleash the power of the famous Mitsubishi EVO engine with this MaxxECU Plugin ECU.

Tester Diagnoza Auto Carista – Cartline Tech

RealDash Connection to Spitronics ECU - YouTub

Download CarWebGuru Launcher APK 3SP Leinonen DashBox | ProtopartsTHmotorsport - Posts | Facebook